Wonderful Ways to Meet your Camden Neighbors
Photo Courtesy of Camden and edited in Canva
You’re all moved in and now you have a whole new community with neighbors you have yet to meet. Who knows, maybe you will find your new best friend in your Camden community! How can you go about meeting your Camden neighbors? Here are some fantastic ideas:
- Camden Community Events: Your Camden Community will post about events on MyCamden.com. Whether it’s a happy hour, holiday party, waffle bar or pop up shop – mark your calendar! You and your neighbors will get the chance to meet and will have more in common that you think. Not only have you chosen to live in the same city, you share the experience of your Camden home. If you’ve just moved in, you can learn more about the community from a long-term resident. If you have lived at your community for many years, this is an opportunity to share your recommendation wealth to new residents. If you have any suggestions for resident events, let your Camden team know – we love resident feedback and are here to provide your Living Excellence experience!
- Utilize Amenities: The community perks provide convenience and enjoyment for everyone. Here are some prime amenities for meeting your neighbors:
- The grilling area is a great place to meet people while making lunch or dinner (just be sure to turn grills off after use).
- The pool deck is another great location for meeting neighbors while soaking up the sun.
- If you like to be social when you work out, the fitness center allows you to meet a potential exercise buddy, especially if you go at the same time each day.
- Many Camden Communities have a community room where you can start a game of pool, have a movie night, play board games or simply socialize! Ask your Camden Team about renting out the community room if you want to have a private event.
- MyCamden.com: Here you can meet your neighbors on an online platform. Mark your interests and you can see which neighbors have similar interests. If you know of a fun event in town, feel free to post and let your Camden Community know! If you have furniture or items you want to sell, try posting them on MyCamden! This is a fantastic platform for positive posts .
- The simplest tip of all: say hi! On the elevator, in the hallway or the parking lot – take a moment to acknowledge your neighbors and ask how their day is going! A little kindness goes a long way.
So attend the next resident event, grill out this coming weekend and say hi to one new fellow resident this week! Get to know your Camden neighbors – after all the best part of Camden is YOU!
Cities Atlanta Metro Austin Metro Charlotte Metro Corpus Christi Metro DC Maryland Metro DC Metro DC Virginia Metro Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Denver Metro Houston Metro Inland Empire Metro LA/Orange County Metro Orlando Metro Phoenix Metro Raleigh Metro San Diego Metro Southeast Florida Metro Tampa Metro Tags neighbors meet your neighbors community activities