Lucky to Live at Camden Brushy Creek
Do you ever forget how lucky you are? There are many things in our daily lives that we can take for granted, and forget how lucky we are to have them. One of them is our home. When choosing an apartment home it is important to consider what makes that apartment community unique or stand out. Photo courtesy of Camdenliving.com You might ask what makes our community different than others? What makes us unique? Well, we have many unique characteristics at Camden Brushy Creek that I would love to share!
- The most unique are our building structures. We only have two floors at Brushy Creek, and all of our second floor apartment homes still have ground floor entry. That’s right-whether you are on the first or second floor you still get to enter from the ground floor. If you have a second floor apartment home, you obviously have to have stairs somewhere-guess what? They are inside! It’s your own private, carpeted, covered staircase. If you have to have stairs, why not be inside and private. We don’t have any outdoor concrete stairwells, or long hallways to walk down either. We are always being told our exteriors have a “town home” look to them, and it “makes it feel very homey.” Our community size is small, which also makes it feel just like home. We have 272 apartment homes, the perfect size! View of the exterior structure near the pool * Photo courtesy of Camdenliving.com
- Another unique feature of our community is that we don’t have patios or balconies. Your first reaction may be-“What?! You don’t have patios or balconies?!” But wait, hear us out…our community looks clean and crisp because we don’t have patios or balconies, and residents placing their personal items outside on their patios. That means less furniture for you to buy, and larger floor plans and livable space inside. We have many seating areas throughout our community, especially at our pool and grilling stations. Lounge area near the pool* Photo courtesy of Camdenliving.com
- Camden Brushy Creek has a state of the art fitness center that is located next to our office. It accessible 24 hours, 7 days a week and has everything you need for a great work out! Cardio equipment, free weights, yoga mats, bathrooms and water fountains that will even refill your water bottle with filtered water. It overlooks our beautiful pool. Our pool has new furniture, so there is plenty of seating and tables for everyone to visit with friends and other residents. We also have a lounge area with patio furniture to sit back and relax and watch our new outdoor television. You can grill at our pool for a great lunch, or enjoy our hot tub to relax. Camden Brushy Creek also has a business center and movie theater in our Welcome Center. These are both accessible to residents during office hours. We love to host movie nights for residents in our movie theater a few times a month. Check out our Facebook for resident events and join us next time! Photo courtesy of Camdenliving.com
- Furry friends are family too! Camden Brushy Creek is pet friendly and has a dog park located right on site. Residents can walk their dogs throughout our community and use our pet waste stations. Don’t forget to visit the dog park, which is a fenced in area with a few benches to sit relax, and watch your pup run around and make friends!
- Cedar Park is part of Leander ISD, which is an award winning school district. One of the elementary schools is literally right next door to us at Brushy Creek! Our residents can walk their children to and from school everyday, and the bus picks up at the community for the middle and high schools, which are both located within 2 miles.
- Less than 2 miles away from us is Brushy Creek Lake Park. Brushy Creek Lake Park is a 90-acre park that offers many different recreational opportunities. There is a playground and water playscape for families. There’s a hike and bike trail, nature trail, sand volleyball court, and exercise station for the active and outdoors type. We have a Bike Storage room at our community that residents can rent out a space to store their bikes. In the storage room there are lockers, and a working station to work on your bikes, pump your tires, etc. Brushy Creek Lake Park also has three pavilions, picnic tables and BBQ grills that can be rented for small parties. One of the best parts of the park is the lake! It is a 38-acre lake that has a canoe/kayak launch, and fishing pier. On a side note-it is a great place to take family photos. My fiancé and I took our engagement photos there, and they came out wonderful! Our Bike Storage Room * Photo courtesy of Camdenliving.com Brushy Creek Park Map * Photo courtesy of Cedarparktexas.gov
- We are located near many shopping centers, and restaurants such as 1890 Ranch, Lakeline Mall, and Avery Ranch. Residents can travel to downtown Austin, Round Rock and everything in between with easy access to 183 and 183A, and also the Metro Rail located at Lakeline. Our residents and employees at Camden Brushy Creek love going shopping and dining in Cedar Park, all within a hop skip and a jump!