Camden Transfers - Spotlight on Denver
photo courtesy of canva.com
With an abundance of natural beauty and booming city life it’s no wonder that Denver is one of the fastest growing cities in America. There aren’t too many other cities where you can go skiing in the morning, visit a local brewery for an afternoon tour then end the day with a delicious artisan dinner. If you want it all, Denver is the place for you! Let Camden help you find the perfect place to call home!
- You will find the community north of Denver and just south of Boulder. Built next to a beautiful golf course and an incredible mall, Camden Interlocken offers its residents a leisurely yet fun living experience. Like other Camden communities in Denver, this community is currently going through an exciting renovation which includes quartz countertops, tile backsplash, crown molding, and more!
- Opened in 2014, Camden Flatirons is one of our most unique communities. As you could imagine, there are numerous opportunities for breathtaking views at this location. Our largest community dog park in Denver is also featured at Camden Flatirons. This community is named after the actual “Flatirons” mountain range that is located about 20 minutes from the community.
- For those seeking a community that provides a true Colorado “feel” to it, look no further than Camden Denver West. Located on the outskirts of Golden, CO and nestled up to the base of South Table Mountain, residents of the community don’t have to search far for adventure. As a matter of fact, many of the apartment buildings in this community have doors that are mere feet away from hiking trails! Camden Denver West is about 20 min. from downtown Denver and less than 90 min. from Breckenridge Ski Resort. Recently renovated (2017), Camden Denver West offers a great blend of adventure and suburban living!
- With 451 apartment homes, Camden Lakeway is the largest Camden community in Denver Colorado. It Features an indoor basketball court, two dog parks, an Olympic size swimming pool, its own manmade lake, game room featuring the classic arcade versions of Donkey Kong and Pacman and a massive clubhouse. Every apartment home comes with either an attached or detached garage and even certain apartment homes can park a vehicle in front of their attached garage too!
- There's no better place to call home for those working in the Denver Tech Center than Camden Belleview Station. Located in the heart of the DTC, Belleview Station is a mid-rise community that features a year-round pool, parking garage, and onsite storage units! When you are looking to venture out and find a good place to eat or drink, the Landmark will be your go to spot. This shopping center has multiple restaurants, eclectic shops, a comedy club, and a theatre! Belleview Station is also in walking distance the light rail station that can get you downtown in under 45 minutes without having to worry about the hassle of parking. The Denver Tech Center is a hub for many businesses that call the area home. If your business happens to be in the area, why not take advantage of living at an amazing community in the area as well?
- Our newest community in Denver, Camden Lincoln Station, raises the bar when it comes to apartment living. Here you will find 3 entirely different and unique courtyards. First, there is a “Zen” courtyard which will appeal to those needing a peaceful outdoor space that doesn’t require them to leave their home. Second, there is a gaming courtyard that features an outdoor ping pong table, a turf bocce ball court, and well strung globe lighting that will remind you of the perfect backyard hang out spot. Lastly, there is fire pit courtyard that features 2 gas grills, high top tables, and a relaxing fire pit with outdoor seating. The light rail is located about 100 yards from your front door so traveling to Denver from Lone Tree is about as easy as it gets. Different floorplan options include floor to ceiling windows, wrap around balconies, 12ft. ceilings, incredible mountains views, and bonus rooms! If you find yourself in the Lone Tree Colorado area, stop by Camden Lincoln Station and see the future of apartment living.
- Our hidden gem of the Denver communities is Camden Caley. You will find this community tucked away in Centennial, CO. This location could not be any more ideal for those seeking a suburban lifestyle while having access to all the city of Denver has to offer. With I-25 being down the road, residents at this community can be to Downtown Denver in under 25 minutes. However, if you want to stay close to home, the first (and currently only) TopGolf in Denver is less than 5 minutes from your front door! Did I forget to mention that this community also has one of the most breathtaking hot tubs around? If you enjoy taking in the winter weather from a very spacious Hot Tub, Camden Caley has you covered! Come and checkout this hidden gem of a community located in a great and fun surrounding area of Denver.
- 3-bedroom seekers, this community is for you! Believe it or not, 3-bedroom apartments are not as common as one might think. This community has a total of 108 three-bedroom apartment homes and they are all incredibly spacious. This community is in Highlands Ranch, CO which is a southern suburb of Denver and about 10 minutes west of its sister community, Camden Lincoln Station. This community is surrounded by beautiful neighborhoods and backs up to Valor High School’s baseball field. You will find just about everything you need to make life easy within a 5-minute radius of this community. This is a great community to call home for multiple reasons, especially if you are needing extra bedroom space!
Whether you want the hustle and bustle of city life or scenic mountain views, our Camden communities have you covered! Camden makes it easy for new move ins and transfers alike. Stop by your local Camden Welcome Center for more details on the transfer process and to check on availability on our lovely apartment homes. We hope to see you soon!
Co-written by Brandon Clerkley and Jessi Person.