5 Things to do Winter in the DMV area
Image Source: pexels.com
Brace Yourself: Winter is coming. If you live in the DC/Maryland/Virginia area, here are 5 great ideas of things to do during the holiday season that are not building a snowman.
- National Christmas Tree Lighting. This event will be held November 30 in President’s Park. This year, performers include Us the Duo and Craig Campbell. For tickets, there is a lottery, so be sure to sign up while you can. If you are unable to attend the event, it will air December 4 on the Hallmark Channel.
- Rockville Town Square Ice Rink. The ice rink is now open! Looking for a fun family outing, a great date night idea, or something fun to do with friends? Tickets are only $9 for adults and $8 for anyone under the age of 12.
- Tyson’s Corner Santa Breakfast. Santa will be at Tyson’s Corner mall from 8:00-10:00AM for breakfast and photos on December 3. Also enjoy a performance by Those Funny Little People. This will be the kick off for Santa this year. Be sure to stop by through December for photo ops.
- Hot 99.5 Jingle Ball. This year, the concert will have performances from Fall Out Boy, Halsey, Kesha, and Zedd at Capital One Arena. Tickets are now available for this event on December 11.
- Sugarloaf Craft Festival. Stop by the Dulles Expo Center and get your holiday shopping done at this festival. From December 8-10, pick up local art and craft items from talented creators.