Here are 5 shopping destinations in Rockville, MD.
1. Rockville Town Square. This shopping center is home to the massive Rockville public library. Some standout restaurants include Mellow Mushroom, La Tasca, and Gordon Biersch. Dawson’s Market is full of organic and local grown groceries. Get your hair done at Jouvence Aveda Salon and Spa. The plaza also features a seasonal ice skating rink and fountain.
2. Montrose Crossing Shopping Center. If you are looking for major retailers and big box stores, find them here. Furnish your Camden apartment home at Bob’s Discount Furniture. Pick up the latest NY Times best sellers at Barnes and Noble. Old Navy offers fashion finds for you and your family.
3. Federal Plaza. Stores like World Market, TJ Maxx, Trader Joes and Ross Dress for Less are in this center. Check out Na Ohana for delicious Chinese food. Get a massage at Massage Envy and get your nails done at Nailspa. Thirsty? Grab a Jamba Juice.
4. Wintergreen Plaza. The plaza is great for convenience. Enjoy a quick coffee at Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks. Visit sports themed stores like Rockville Soccer and Total Hockey. Check out a production at Adventure Theatre.
5. Congressional Plaza. Upscale shopping like Last Call Studio by Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th are perfect for filling your walk in closet. Ulta Beauty has fragrance and cosmetics. Other stores include buy buy Baby, Bark!, GadgetFix Center, and Fairytale Brides on a Shoestring Budget. Have lunch at Chopt, an ice cream at Baskin Robbins and then grab a drink at Beer & Wine.
Whether you are new to the Rockville, Maryland area or a long time resident, one thing is for sure-there is no stopping you from shopping!