Get 1 Month FREE!
*On select units. For a limited time only. Call for details.
Come home to the best Rockville apartment living at Camden Shady Grove. Our studio, one, two, and three bedroom apartments plus loft floor plans are located in Rockville, Maryland down the street from the shopping, dining, and entertainment of Downtown Crown. Plus, we're only a few miles from Downtown Rockville.
Beyond enjoying the small town charm that Rockville has to offer, living in these Montgomery County apartments also means easy access to the entire DMV area. Whether you are traveling to Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, or elsewhere in Maryland, you have easy access to I-270, I-495 Capital Beltway and also the Shady Grove Metro stop which services the Red Line.
Our apartments showcase modern finishes, inspired layouts and cutting edge noise reduction technology. Offering features such as:
- Quartz countertops with a ceramic tile backsplash
- European style cabinets with soft close doors
- Top-line stainless steel appliances including glass top range and refrigerator with bottom drawer freezer
- Contemporary hardware and high-end Moen fixtures including the Moen Align spring kitchen faucet
- USB-enabled wall outlets, hardwood-style flooring
- Ceiling fans and LED lighting
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with wood blinds or roller shades
- Custom stained wood apartment entry doors with state of the art keyless entry system
- Spa-like bathrooms with oversized soaking tubs and ultra-quiet Broan bath fans
Starting or expanding your business? Tired of your long commute? We have the perfect solution – Live where you work in our live work apartment homes! Our community offers unique one and two bedroom live-work spaces that combine your business and residential needs. Our live work units include generous space for both needs.
Our Rockville apartments offer a bevy of amenities that parallel a five-star resort. Some of the amenities at our smoke-free community include:
- Unleashed dog park, agility dog park, and paw spa pet grooming lounge
- Heated salt water pool in resort-like setting
- Zen water feature in the second courtyard
- Resident lounge, billiards room, rentable clubhouse, resident bar and fireside lounge
- 24-hour fitness studio with free weights, cardio equipment, and yoga studio
- Outdoor bocce ball court
- Courtyards, outdoor kitchens equipped with gas grills, outdoor TV and lounge area
- Private bike storage and repair station, bike share stations, and trails, electric-car charging stations, reserved spaces for low-emission and fuel efficient vehicles, reserved spaces for electric-car charging and reserved spaces for rideshare vehicles onsite.
Camden Shady Grove is going green and pursuing a LEED Certification for New Construction on this brand new building. Our teams have put energy-efficient details into many aspects of construction including designing stormwater drain off to sustain bio planters that create a healthier environment, installing water use reduction faucets that help the environment, and going above and beyond to save our residents money and help the environment by utilizing LED lighting in apartments and common areas.
Additional amenities include controlled fob access, garage parking, conditioned corridors, onsite storage, serene courtyards, WiFi enabled common areas and online services including rent payment, service requests, lease signing and MyCamden – an exclusive resident social site.
Camden Shady Grove apartments are conveniently located near the city’s finest cuisine, shopping, and entertainment found in Rockville. Spend the night out with friends at Downtown Crown Wine & Beer or Old Town Pour House. Swing by Ted’s Bulletin and Coastal Flats for a bite during Happy Hour. Alternatively, you can take a stroll over to the Shady Grove Farmers Market on the weekends at John Hopkins University – Montgomery County located just across the street, or grab groceries from Harris Teeter and enjoy a quiet night in.
Have we mentioned the parks? Rockville is home to more than 1,000 acres of parkland composed of 33 passive parks and 32 active parks. Go on your daily run, bike, or walk the dog through the beautiful green space.
Now stop reading and start living! You deserve this life.
Contact us today to learn more – Call 877-418-3382 or view available apartments here.
Garage permit parking is available.
Guests are welcome as we offer visitor parking.
Extra storage available.
- Quartz countertops
- Minutes from local shopping at Downtown Crown Shopping Plaza
- Pet-friendly community
- Pursuing LEED Certification for a New Construction
- Stainless steel appliances
- Tile backsplash in kitchen
- Glass top range with self cleaning
- Refrigerators with ice makers and bottom door freezer
- Hardwood-style flooring
- Wood-style mini-blinds
- Walk-in closets with adjustable wood shelving and shoe racks
- Covered parking
- Spa-like bathrooms with ceramic tile surrounding soaking tub and stand-alone shower
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Ceiling fans in all rooms with LED lighting
- Recessed LED lighting throughout
- Full- size, front loading, high capacity washer and dryer
- USB enabled wall outlets
- Cutting-edge sound reduction technology
- Europen style cabinets with soft close doors
- State of the art keyless entry system
- Kitchen islands
- Verizon-Fios high-speed internet, WiFi, and digital channels
- Controlled access building
- Garage parking
- Heated saltwater pool
- Dog park
- Dog agility course
- Paw spa grooming station with sink and dryers
- Onsite storage spaces
- Bike storage & repair station
- Rentable clubhouse
- 24-hour tech business lounge with WiFi
- Outdoor grilling kitchens, TV and lounge area
- Billiards room
- Free WiFi in common areas
- 24- hour emergency maintenance
- Resident events and activities
- Online maintenance requests, rent payments & private social network - MyCamden.com
- Mastercard & Visa also accepted (charges may apply)
- Electric-car charging stations
- Zip car onsite
- Smoke-free community
- Bocce court
- Capital Bikeshare at entrance & trails nearby
- Zen water feature
- Resident bar lounge
- Fire side lounge
- Reserved spaces for low emission and fuel efficient vehicles
- Rosemont Elementary
- Forest Oak Middle School
- Gaithersburg High School
- Bus pick up to all public schools
- Less than 2 miles from The Washingtonian Center, Fallsgrove Billage Center, Muddy Branch Square & 270 Center
- Within 3 miles to the Shady Grove Metro Station (Red Line)
- Across the street from the Shady Grove Farmers Market
- Across the street from Johns Hopkins University- Montgomery Campus
- 3 minute drive to Harris Teeter, Target, Safeway, and Giant for groceries
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment plus free weights
- Virtual training equipment and yoga studio
- One block from University of Phoenix- Rockville Campus
- 1.5 miles from Westleigh Recreation Club
- 2 mile running trail and children's playground an nearby Brook Run Park
- Verizon FiOs with 280+ channels & 80 HD channels
- High speed internet through Verizon FiOS WiFi with speeds up to 50 Mbps