Top 7 Reasons Residents Love Camden Southline
Camden Southline is a brand new community located in the the South End area, one of the fastest growing areas of Charlotte, North Carolina. With new communities constantly coming on the market, Camden Southline still finds a way to consistently raise the bar. The staff ensures that both current and future residents feel right at home from the moment they walk in. Each person that walks through the door is given a true Camden experience and is treated with Living Excellence. Here are a few things that current residents of Camden Southline love about their community:
- Camden Southline is a brand new apartment community. You have the option of studio, one and two bedrooms apartments. No matter what you decide, they all come with luxury finishes, upgraded appliances, Quartz countertops, and cabinets.
- It's in a great location! The community is in walking distance to the New Bern and East/West Light Rail stations. Getting around Uptown Charlotte doesn’t get much easier than that! Camden Southline also shares a parking lot with Publix, so you’re always in walking distance to a grocery store.
- Looking for the largest saltwater pool in South End? Look no further than Camden Southline.
- Its incredible on-site gym. Camden Southline has an incredible on-site fitness center with a virtual trainer, Yoga zone, as well as a bike workshop. As long as you’re a resident of Camden Southline, you’ll never have to pay for a gym membership again!
- Takes pet-friendly to a new level! Some apartment communities boast that they are pet friendly. Camden Southline takes it up a notch with a paw spa that has a grooming station, dryer, and all the necessities residents need to beautify your furry friends right here on site. Did we mention the unleashed bark park with plenty of space for your furry friend to run around?
- It's recognized by the Greater Charlotte Apartment Association. In September 2015, Camden Southline was one of the five selected communities in all of Charlotte for the Greater Charlotte Apartment Association Bus Tour. Over 200 industry professionals came through the bus tour, and it was a great honor to be selected!
- The amazing staff. The staff at Camden Southline truly makes it feel like home for the residents. The staff takes time getting to know their residents, and the residents know they can always talk to the staff about anything.