Have the greatest life in Downtown Orlando!
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock
Downtown Orlando is the place to live, work and play. Living at one of our three Camden communities has you right in the heart of everything that Downtown Orlando has to offer, from your place of work, great entertainment and amazing restaurants.
There are so many fun things to do in Downtown Orlando that are only minutes from all three of our Camden communities. Take in a Broadway show at Dr. Phillips Center. Grab a beer at the Amway Center and watch the Orlando Magic take on the Golden State Warriors or Miami Heat. Love soccer? Head to Orlando City Stadium and watch the Orlando City and Orlando Pride play an exciting match. Both teams have US Soccer National players and Olympians!
On Saturday mornings you can take a short walk from your Camden Thornton Park apartment to the Lake Eola Farmer’s Market. Stock up on fresh veggies or pick up a bouquet of flowers for your apartment. Take a paddle boat out and cruise amongst the swans that surround Lake Eola.
Throughout the year people flock to Downtown Orlando for one of its many festivals. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Paws in the Park – Bring your pet out for a day of fun! All proceeds support the Pet Alliance of Central Florida.
- Food and Wine – Have a little bite from over 30+ and over 50+ wines of Downtown Orlando’s best restaurants. Enjoy live music while you eat and drink.
- Come out with Pride – A great day to bring the LGBTQ+ community to celebrate together and to foster a sense of community.
- Fireworks at the Fountain – Lake Eola is the place to be on July 4th. Fireworks and fun for all!
- City Skip Day – Sponsored by Wall St Plaza. Ditch work early on Friday, donate canned good or used clothing and have a free beer to start the weekend early!
Downtown Orlando is foodie heaven! You will find so many unique and delicious restaurants just minutes from your doorstep. You can never go wrong with an amazing steak from Kres Chophouse or enjoy the awesome views from the Citrus Club. Hop on an Ocartz from Camden Orange Court and you will be there in minutes! Need a margarita? Reyes Mezcaleria is only one block away from Camden North Quarter and has an amazing happy hour! Love to Brunch? Soco and Stubborn Mule are the best! You can also hit up the bars on Church Street or visit Mathers, a hidden speakeasy where the drinks flow! Both brunch and bar options are just two blocks away from Camden Thornton Park.
Transportation is so easy downtown, there are so many options to get you anywhere you need to go. Just use LYMMO, Lynx, SunRail, Zip Cars, Bike Share or OCartz to take you anywhere.
Orlando is one of the fastest growing metro areas in the country. Downtown Orlando is the epicenter for all of this growth with over 80,000+ job all within a few miles of each other. Growth is happening, and you can live right in the middle of it all!
Be right in the middle of all the excitement that Downtown Orlando has to offer by living at one of our three amazing Camden Communities.
- Camden Orange Court: Located on the historic site of the glamorous Orange Court Hotel, home of Orlando’s first indoor swimming pool. Urban living, modern conveniences and a touch of nostalgia make Camden Orange Court a cool place to live.
- Camden North Quarter: Right in the heart of the thriving North Quarter neighborhood. Relax at our rooftop pool and take in the beautiful views of Downtown Orlando. Want to stay in? Enjoy a game of pool and watch the game on our expansive resident lounge.
- Camden Thornton Park: Just two blocks for Lake Eola. The newest Camden community has granite countertops, beautiful fixtures and is home to SNAP Orlando Art Gallery. With a walk score of over 94, you’ll get to walk to anything you want and need.
Come visit any of our three communities today and see why living in Downtown Orlando is living life at its finest.