DIY: Easy Patriotic Flag Wreath
I love decorating for any holiday! With Memorial Day, Flag Day and the Fourth of July just around the corner, this cheap and easy clothespin flag wreath will spruce up your front door! You can even keep it up to show your USA pride during this year’s summer Olympics. I stumbled across this great how to and couldn’t wait to get to the store to buy the supplies for my new clothespin flag wreath.
- 12 Inch Wire Wreath Frame
- 62 Clothespins
- Red, White and Blue Spray Paint
- Star Foam Stickers
I bought all the supplies at WalMart for under $16 – with plenty of spray paint leftover to use on another project.
Spray wreath frame white so the green color won’t show through on your finished project.
Spray paint 22 clothespins blue, 20 clothespins white and 20 red clothespins red.
Attach the clothespins to the wire wreath frame.
- Clip your 1st clothespin on the 2nd rung.
- Clip your 2nd clothespin on the 3rd rung.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 by using 4 white clothespins and then four red clothespins in this pattern until you have used all of your clothespins.
- Fill the rest of the space on the wreath with the blue clothespins.
Place the foam star stickers randomly on the blue clothespins.
Hang your beautiful finished wreath on your front door!
This project was so simple and easy to complete. It is a great addition to show your USA pride on the front door of your Camden apartment home. Here are a few other ideas great DIY ideas on how to spruce up your apartment: Easy DIY Wall Décor and Easy DIY: Faux Tin Tile Table!