DIY: Beautiful & Easy Bandana Flag Wreath
Produced in Canva
Memorial Day, Flag Day and the 4th of July are just around the corner! It is time to break out your decorations! This inexpensive and easy bandana flag wreath is a perfect addition to the front door of your Camden apartment home. In just a few minutes you will have a new beautiful wreath that will show your patriotism.
- 16 Inch Wire Wreath Frame
- 6 Blue Bandanas, 6 Red Bandanas and 6 White Bandanas
- Star Foam Stickers
All of these supplies can be bought at your local Dollar Store, Wal-Mart or craft store for under $15!
Cut each bandana in half.
Attach the bandanas to the wire wreath frame.
- Fold the cut bandana in half and slide it under the wreath to make a “U” shape.
- Pull the ends on the bandana over the frame and through the middle of the bandana.
- Pull the ends tight.
- Repeat the above steps alternating red and white bandanas then fill in the rest of the wreath with blue bandanas.
Place the foam star stickers randomly on the blue bandanas.
Hang your beautiful finished bandana wreath on your front door!
This project was so simple and easy to complete. It only took about 20 minutes from start to finish! It is a great addition to show your USA pride on the front door of your Camden apartment home. Need a wreath for your Camden patio/balcony too? Test your DIY skills with another great patriotic wreath: DIY: Easy Patriotic Flag Wreath.
Cities Atlanta Metro Austin Metro Charlotte Metro Corpus Christi Metro DC Maryland Metro DC Metro DC Virginia Metro Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Denver Metro Houston Metro Inland Empire Metro LA/Orange County Metro Orlando Metro Phoenix Metro Raleigh Metro San Diego Metro Southeast Florida Metro Tampa Metro Tags Bandana Flag Wreath DIY 4th of July Memorial day