Camden Victory Park: A Walkable Urban Dream
Now Open! Camden Victory Park is the newest addition to the Dallas Camden apartment home portfolio. Camden Victory Park opened its doors on January 12, 2016 in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Dallas. Everything about this community and the surrounding area is absolutely amazing! It is not possible to live any closer to the American Airlines Center. Once upon a time, if you asked a twenty-something Debbye to describe her life in 2016, it would probably sound something like this:
- My husband and I would be childless-by-choice and treat our fur-baby like the son we never had
- We would live in an urban mid-rise apartment community right in the center of one of the hippest areas of Dallas
- We would enjoy easy commutes to work by public transportation or bicycles
- Our time away from work would be spent walking our bustling neighborhood and eating at all of the hottest restaurants, shopping in local boutiques, and jogging on local trails located just outside our front door.
- Do you need to be connected 24 hours a day? The community has an eLounge in addition to free Wi-Fi in all public areas. Many apartment homes come with built-in tech centers, and your rent includes high-speed internet and Wi-Fi.
- Is your puppy your furry child? He will love to play in the off-leash bark park or be pampered in the community Paw Spa grooming lounge. Not only does the community have a Bark Park, there is also a Paw Spa on site!
- Are incredible views your thing? Camden Victory Park has patio views of the American Airlines Center, the Katy Trail and their own gorgeous pool, which happens to be the largest residential swimming area in the Victory Park neighborhood.
- Do your friends gather at your place to unwind? Camden Victory Park offers fire pits and grilling areas as well as a game lounge with a billiards table and flat-screen TVs.
- Is fitness your thing? How does a 1700sqft fitness center as well as a flex workout studio with Check out this awesome bike! I love it! Wellbeats sound to you?
- You prefer your exercise outdoors? No problem! Klyde Warren Park is a short walk away, and the Katy Trail is accessible right across the street. Camden Victory Park has bicycle storage areas, but if you need to borrow a ride, simply fill out a Bicycle Usage Agreement and a sweet Camden bike can be yours for an afternoon!
- Do you really just want to stay home and enjoy your beautiful surroundings? Every apartment home comes with quartz countertops, gorgeous tile backsplashes, wood plank hardwood-style flooring and chef-inspired kitchens. No need to hunt for a rare parking space because parking is included for lease holders! You can also breathe easy as the entire community is smoke-free.