Camden Transfers - Spotlight on NC
Transfers don't have to be intimidating or complicated. Camden’s transfer program is nothing if not advantageous and since Camden communities can be found nationwide, we decided to spotlight each location. This way if a relocation is your current or future situation, you’ll have some great information at your fingertips about each area.
In our first spotlight, let's get to know the impossibly wonderful NC. The Tarheel state. A state that boasts beautiful beaches and breathtaking mountains. A state where they say y’all, bless your heart, please and thank you. It has incredible places to visit like the Outer Banks, the Biltmore Estate, and the Blue Ridge Parkway. NC really is a special place to call home.
Camden can be found in the two largest cities within NC – Charlotte and Raleigh.
Charlotte – the Queen City
Living in Charlotte literally means never being bored. There are a plethora of bars, breweries, and restaurants to make your favorites. It’s home to the Carolina Panthers, NASCAR’s Charlotte Motor Speedway, and The U.S. Nation Whitewater Center. Not to mention the EpiCentre and all of its glory. It’s part concert venue/dining/shopping/movie theater. It’s basically a dream. Also, I should point out that Charlotte’s city center is called Uptown, not downtown. Knowing that will get at least one toe into the local lingo pool. Let's check out each of the communities in here:
Charlotte area Camden communities
- Camden Fairview – If you want to be close to the city, but not deep in it, this is a great choice.
- Camden Foxcroft – Same – close to the city center (15 minutes away) but not in the belly of Uptown.
- Camden Dilworth – This is a little historic neighborhood with mature trees and walkability.
- Camden Grandview – Super close to the EpiCentre if big city life is your thing and easy access to I-277, which is one of the main freeways circling Charlotte.
- Camden Grandview Townhomes – This will be open this fall! But it will also be super close to the EpiCentre and all that Uptown has to offer with easy access to the I-277 freeway.
- Camden South End – This one is super close to rails, so it is great if you don’t have or want to get a vehicle. It’s in a trendy neighborhood and minutes from Uptown.
- Camden Gallery – You are walking distance to the East/West rail lines as well as Farmers Market.
- Camden Southline – This is close to recreation areas, restaurants, and Farmers Market.
- Camden Cotton Mills – This is another one whose location is great for those who love the city life.
- Camden Touchstone – This is a great neighborhood with heavy tree lines and easy access to I-485.
- Camden Stonecrest – With easy access to I-485 and being situated next to Farmers Market, you can’t go wrong.
- Camden Ballantyne – This is a little suburban gem and you are within walking distance of shopping and restaurants.
- Camden Sedgebrook – This lies north of Charlotte, so if you want more of a suburban atmosphere but be less than 30 minutes to the big city, this is perfect for you.
Raleigh – the Capital City
While it’s not as big as Charlotte, it certainly holds its own. With bars, restaurants and breweries alike, Raleigh does not disappoint. Being the capital, it has a rich history. You can tour the NC State Capitol, the Governor’s Mansion, and even take a tour of the downtown area on a Segway. The NC State Fair visits each year in October and when it's not in town, the fairgrounds are home to many events and the weekly flea market. The State Farmers Market, NC Museum of Natural Sciences, Raleigh Little Theatre, and Raleigh Beer Garden are just some other joys you will find in this part of the state. Let's check out each of the communities here:
Raleigh area Camden communities
- Camden Crest – This is close to the outer outer Beltline (yes, two outers) called I-540. It’s also super convenient to the airport.
- Camden Asbury Village – This has quick access to I-40, downtown Raleigh, and the PNC Arena.
- Camden Overlook – Easy access to downtown Raleigh, the Beltline, and Crabtree Valley Mall.
- Camden Manor Park – This one is right down the road from Overlook. It shares the convenience with Camden Overlook of downtown Raleigh, the Beltline, and Crabtree Valley Mall.
- Camden Lake Pine – Suburban life at its best. Apex, which is right outside of Raleigh, has been named the best place to live in previous years. Easy access to US-64, US-1, and I-540 make it a perfect place to live.
- Camden Reunion Park – A little bit further out, this is a great place for quiet but also ease of access to I-540 and the new Ting Park.
- Camden Westwood – This one is a hop skip and a jump to Park West Village, home of a movie theater, restaurants, and shopping. It's also convenient to the Research Triangle Park, RDU airport, and I-40.
- Camden Governors Village – This sweet, quiet community is in Chapel Hill. It’s close to Streets of Southpoint, an upscale shopping mall, as well as I-40.
Camden’s transfer policy is an incredible perk that all residents should be aware of and if your transfer brings you to NC by choice or by fate, we hope this aids in your recon. You never know what life may throw at you, causing you to move, so it's always best to be prepared. Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to see which location we spotlight next!
Cities Atlanta Metro Austin Metro Charlotte Metro DC Maryland Metro DC Metro DC Virginia Metro Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Denver Metro Houston Metro Inland Empire Metro LA/Orange County Metro Orlando Metro Phoenix Metro Raleigh Metro San Diego Metro Southeast Florida Metro Tampa Metro Tags transfers camden transfers Raleigh Charlotte moving moving apartments