5 Reasons Why I love my home at Camden San Paloma
When I moved from Texas to Arizona I was moving to a state I’d never been to before. I did my research and determined that Camden San Paloma was where I wanted to be, but I was still nervous. I was committing to a place I had never seen, how scary is that? But choosing to live at Camden San Paloma has been the greatest decision because I truly love the community and have found a place I can call home. Why do I love Camden San Paloma so much? Although I can go on forever I’ve come up with my top five to get us started:
1. The teamThe team at Camden San Paloma has been amazing since the first phone call. They have accommodated every request and truly helped calm my anxiety about moving. Moving is stressful enough but the team at Camden San Paloma gave me one less thing to worry about.
2. My apartmentI LOVE my floor plan, I cannot stress it enough! It is the perfect size for me and feels like a home. The floor plans at Camden San Paloma are unique and don’t feel like a cookie-cutter box. I have plenty of space even though the square footage is small. I have a beautiful balcony with a view of the mountains and I couldn’t have picked a better spot. I mean check out my view! I find myself carving out time to work or read on my balcony each morning because it’s just so beautiful. My cat Canela, loves to hang out on the balcony with me and check on the neighborhood.
3. The AmenitiesCamden San Paloma has everything you could want!
- Technology Package
- Valet Waste
- Bark Park
- Tennis Court
- Volleyball Court
- 2 Swimming Pools
- Outside Grills
- 24 Hour Gym
- Business Center
- Koi Pond
- Assigned Carport for each Apartment
4. The areaCamden San Paloma is central to everything you could want to do in Scottsdale. It’s sandwiched between Old Town Scottsdale and Keirland Commons so you can never run out of things to do in the area! If you want a night out, check out the Laugh Factory right next door to Camden San Paloma. Or walk over to Harkins Theater and check out the latest blockbuster movie. Some of my favorite spots are: The Farmer’s Market in Old Town Scottsdale Hopdoddy Burger Bar Trader Joe’s Desert Ridge Marketplace
5. Resident EventsCamden San Paloma has amazing resident events! Each summer they host a barbeque by the pool for all the residents, in order for you to meet your neighbors. This weekend they are hosting a Pet-A-Palooza at the Bark Park! On Saturday February 20, 2016 starting at 10:30am residents are invited to bring their dogs to the bark park to meet other residents. How fun! I am so glad I chose to live at Camden San Paloma and get to experience all the wonderful perks of being a Camden Resident! Are you looking for a home in the Scottsdale are? Check out Camden San Paloma you won’t regret it. Moving soon? Take a look at Camden Living and find your home and ask your new community what their favorite things are!