We offer live video, self-guided, and team member tours by appointment only. In an effort to support social distancing, face-coverings are required when visiting our office. Learn more about Camden’s commitment to providing a healthy environment for our customers and team members here.
Camden Highland Village Uptown apartments feature one, two and three bedroom apartments or three bedroom townhomes near River Oaks. Come home to luxury apartment living, the best location in Houston, and superior customer service.
Our pet-friendly Afton Oaks apartments and townhomes are in the popular Highland Village neighborhood where you can live, work, and play. Pick up your groceries at nearby Central Market, Whole Foods, or Costco. Enjoy an afternoon of shopping at nearby Highland Village Shopping Center, River Oaks District, and Uptown Plaza. Then cap off your evening with dinner and a movie at a Houston staple and one of the nearby movie theaters. Located off West Alabama, near major thoroughfares such as I-610 W. Loop S. and Highway 59, your commute will be a breeze. You won’t be short on things to do or places to see in this bustling area of town!
Experience three unique living choices with The Gallery, The Terrace, and The Townhomes. Our Uptown apartments offer custom home interior features and second-to-none amenities. All apartments feature full-size front load washer and dryer, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, wood floors, walk-in closets, and a private patio or balcony in an access-controlled building. Need a space to conveniently work from home? Explore our Gallery C1 and C2 floor plans as well as our Terrace C1, C2 C3 and C4 floor plans, each equipped with a built-in desk to allow you to effortlessly work from home anytime!
Take a look at some interior features:
- The Gallery features 12-foot ceilings, French-door refrigerators, natural wood tone custom cabinetry, and powder baths.
- The Terrace features 14-foot ceilings, espresso custom cabinetry, and a mosaic backsplash.
- The Townhomes feature three levels with more than 2,000 square feet of living space featuring dark hardwood-style flooring, modern chandelier lighting, attached two-car garages, private entrances and street access, and private green space plus gourmet kitchens featuring gas stove top with exposed stainless steel range hood, kitchen island, herringbone backsplash, white quartz countertops, white shaker cabinets with open shelves and french door refrigerators.
The amenities and services at Camden Highland Village parallel a five-star resort!
- Two resort-style pools with sundecks and heated spas
- Drop your gym membership and enjoy not one, but two 24x7 fitness centers with spin bikes plus a separate training studio
- Concierge services, package lockers, and valet dry cleaning
- 6th floor sky lounge with indoor and outdoor seating and, not to mention, those Galleria views!
- 8th floor Observation Lounge with prime views of the Houston Skyline
- Houston’s largest multifamily dog park and paw spa grooming station
- Relax with your best friends in our two spa and salons equipped with treatment rooms, pampering areas, manicure, pedicure, and hair styling stations
- Relax in our library while you catch up on your reading
- Controlled access building with direct-access garage
Whether you are enjoying your spacious apartment or townhome, loving the location or taking advantage of our state-of-the-art amenities you will experience living at its finest. Come home to Camden Highland Village where there is something for everyone to enjoy! View our available apartments today!
We offer reserved parking for residents within the garages:
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 bedroom apartment homes
- 2 reserved parking spaces for 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes
Additional reserved spaces are available for $50 per month.
Guests parking is also available in designated areas.