Easy DIY: Cute Burlap Bunny
Photo courtesy of Rachel Anderson
Easter is the time to decorate your apartment with pastels, pretty flowers, eggs and of course bunnies! In a few easy steps, this cute burlap bunny will be a perfect addition to your Camden apartment. You can hang it on your door, a shelf, your mantel or on the wall. It will be a perfect complement to your spring decorations!
Supplies you will need:
- 1/3 yard of burlap
- Two embroidery hoops
- 9 inch
- 7 inch
- White large pom pom
- Ribbon or fabric bow
- Glue Gun
Just follow these easy steps to create your perfect burlap bunny:
- Separate the embroidery hoops and put the inner hoop under the burlap and slide the outer hoop over the burlap to create a snug fit. Tighten the hardware and make sure the fabric is tight.
- Cut the excess fabric around both hoops.
- Cut a piece of burlap – around 18 inches long and 3 wide. Tie the strip of burlap in a knot and round the ends of your burlap to resemble bunny ears
- Glue the embroidery hoops together with the 7-inch hoop on top and the 9-inch on the bottom
- The hoop on top should have the hardware on the very top and the bottom hoop’s hardware should be to the side.
- Glue you pompom to the hardware on the bottom hoop
- Glue your ears to the top hoop’s hardware and then glue a ribbon or fabric bow on top.
My easy DIY burlap bunny came out so cute that I had to make her a little boy bunny to hang out with. This will spruce up your apartment! Looking for more ways to decorate your apartment home this Easter season? Check out this Simply Camden blog for 9 Best and Easy Easter Decorations Ideas!
Cities Atlanta Metro Austin Metro Charlotte Metro DC Maryland Metro DC Metro DC Virginia Metro Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Denver Metro Houston Metro Inland Empire Metro LA/Orange County Metro Orlando Metro Phoenix Metro Raleigh Metro San Diego Metro Southeast Florida Metro Tampa Metro Tags easter Bunny easter decorations spring Apartment DIY; simply DIY; easy DIY; simple; easy; DIY; apartment decor; decor; terrarium; succulent terrarium; succulent; decorating; apartment decorating