Bathroom Storage Accessories for Apartment Living All Under $100
Photo courtesy of Amazon, pictured created in Canva
We get it, you’re busy and a cluttered apartment can only make your life feel more hectic. It is time to declutter and get you organized! Let’s start with that bathroom…yikes! Chunky packaging can take up valuable space on your bathroom counter. Comb through the mess and organize your bathroom on a budget.
Here are the top 7 bathroom storage accessories for your apartment. Best part is that they're all under $100!
- Organize your hair dryer and other hair accessories/products with this over the cabinet door bin from Amazon for under $10. This will help keep your counter clear and not have you tripping over your hair dryer cords.
- These Stacking Storage Bins are great for organizing that tricky spot underneath the sink! A stack for 4 is only $15.00. They are great to store your first aid items, nail polish and vitamins.
- Maximize your space with this Expandable Under-Sink Organizer from The Container Store. It is less than $27 and doubles the amount of room to store items under your sink. You will have everything within your fingertips.
- The simplicity of this Storage Ladder from Target is perfect to create extra space for towels, baskets, hooks and more. You can even use it to hold pictures, succulents or cute mementoes.
- Use this 3 shelf Tower Bathroom Cart to store anything from towels, toilet paper, toiletries and more!
- “Made of engineered wood with a white finish, this Simple Living Space Saver allows you to utilize extra space for all your bathroom storage needs,” as stated by Overstock.com Perfect place to hold extra toilet paper rolls, washcloths and tissues.
- Keep everything in one place with this over the toilet storage. The Zula Space Saver in matte pewter finish and Fleur De Lis décor will be the perfect enhancement in any bathroom and is just under $100!
All of these accessories are perfect for your Camden bathroom. They really help keep you organized and give you plenty of space for storage. Now that you have your bathroom organized, it is time to clean! Check out how to make your bathroom sparkle!