7 Shocking Ways To Use An Over The Door Shoe Organizer
Space, Space, space! We all need more of it but don’t have it. But, did you know there are ways to get more space in your Camden apartment by using over the door shoe organizers? You can use a shoe organizer for other things besides storing shoes (that you don’t wear anyways) that will give you that extra needed space! Check out these 7 shocking ways to get great use out of those over the door shoe organizers
- Kitchen: An over the door shoe organizer is a great spice rack for small spaces. You can use it to also organize loose or small packaged items such as mix packets, snacks and fruit cups.
- Craft Room: Put all your craft items such as markers, folders and yarn at eye level and at arms reach. photo credit: adiamondinthestuff.com
- Baby's Room: Organize baby items like shoes, clothes, wipes and blankets to one place.
- Overnight Guests: Impress your overnight guests with their own towels, soaps, toothbrushes and shampoo.
- Under bathroom sink: Cut an organizer in half and hang from hooks. You can now store hair products, clippers or trimmers, blow dryers, nail polish or makeup. photo credit: imperfecthomemaking.com
- Game Room/TV Room: Store loose video game remote controls, blu-ray discs, cables, headsets or remotes you don't use. photo credit: iheartorganizing.com
- Laundry Room: Hang an over the shoe organizer on the door of the laundry room or from the wall and put all of the cleaning products right at arms length. You will be able to easily find items and know what you have and need more of. photo credit: apartmenttherapy.com