What makes a home feel like home to you? Is it your family? The items you bring into your home? Whatever it may be Camden Pecos Ranch makes your apartment home feel like home and we make sure you are living excellence at every point of contact. Here are the top 6 reasons why I love living at Camden Pecos Ranch.
6. Relaxing garden tubs and rainfall shower head: After a long day at work I love going home and taking a bubble bath. I don’t always get to do that since I have three small children, but luckily we have amazing rain fall shower heads. So I get to relax either way.
5. I love our walk in closets: They have so much space you can literally live in them. You just might have to go and buy more clothes or shoes to fill up the space! They have shelves throughout the closet. Some of our floor plans even have dual walk in closet.
4. Being right in the middle of Chandler: has an even better benefit. You are so close to the 202 freeway. Plus the mall, down town Chandler and grocery shopping are just a few minutes away. My favorite place to go is Serranos Mexican Food in downtown Chandler.
3. Some utilities included: This is a big thing for me I hate having so many bills to juggle so paying for my cable and water bill when I pay rent makes my life less stressful. Especially since I have 3 kids and I work. Having over 200 channels plus 50 Mbps, makes my husband and my kids happy. When they are happy so am I.
2. Our maintenance staff is the best in town: they are amazing inside and out. I love having the opportunity to work with them. On my days off I get to see them around the community or even in my home. No matter what needs to be done in your home from changing a light bulb to fixing an appliance? They take their time to make sure it gets done.
1. Leasing Staff: My favorite thing about Camden Pecos Ranch is the staff in the office. They all make you feel at ease, welcome you home with open arms. Here is what one of our residents had to say, all the staff are rock stars. We strive to make everyone experience living excellence.
If you are like me and want to live in a place that you can truly call home, check out Camden Pecos Ranch. We would love to have you here!