Camden Shady Grove has been officially open for a year. In an area surrounded by apartment communities, what makes Camden Shady Grove the place to live?
1. The Staff. Camden Shady Grove's Community Manager is Ashley Smith. The team she has put together is full of the best customer service in the Rockville-Gaithersburg area. Assistant Manager, Monica, is full of heart and leads by example while at work. She is also a National ACE award winner- Achieving Camden Excellence, which is the highest award in Camden. The leasing team is available between 8:30AM and 7:00PM to help current and future residents with anything they need. The Maintenance crew utilizes mobile maintenance technology, and is available 24/7 to take care of apartment homes and grounds.
2. Fitness Center. The 24 hour fitness center is the largest in the area! With several cardio machines featuring Verizon FiOs TVs in them, there is no need to wait. Free weights (up to 75 pounds) are available for various exercises, while weight machines fill the room. Attached to the fitness center is a yoga studio. This studio includes Well Beats fitness on demand video services which offers yoga, kickboxing, dance and more! Did we mention spin bikes? Be sure to check out the TRX wall and during your workout, enjoy Camden towel service.
3. Pet Friendly. Pets are welcome to move into the community with their human owners! Residents can take advantage of the Paw Spa, a salon that features a washing station, professional air dryers, and an area for grooming. The agility course is perfect for dogs to practice tricks, run around, and exercise. The Bark Park is a great fenced in area for off leash play, and includes a water fountain for thirsty pups. Pet waste disposal stations are in the outdoor areas of the community. Many dogs will visit the leasing office for a daily treat and love from the leasing staff.
4. Modern look and feel. The apartments feature Whirlpool stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. White quartz counter tops provide a sleek surface for food prep and entertainment. Throughout the main living areas, enjoy light grey wood-like flooring. With ceiling fans in the living room and bedrooms, and all LED lighting, residents are sure to save on utility bills. Having 45 floor plans to choose from, Camden Shady Grove is a great place to call home!
5. Rentable clubroom. Our clubroom is perfect to reserve for private events! Not only do residents have access to an LED light up bar with stools, there is a microwave, dishwasher, icemaker, and refrigerator. Attached to the clubroom is the Fireside Lounge with a 12 foot fireplace, pool table, and seating.
Ready to move in? Contact the leasing office at 301-738-0236 or email ShadyGrove@Camdenliving.com today!