Camden Landmark offers one and two bedroom apartment homes in up and coming Ontario, California. Each home features 9’ ceilings framed with crown molding, garden bathtubs, double-paned energy efficient windows, full-size washer and dryers, large walk-in closets with custom shelving, and private patios and balconies. Select apartments have attached garages, carports, and private entrances with large balconies. Need to work from home? Our A4.2, A4, B2, B2.2, B2.2.2, and B3 layouts feature built-in desks! Choose one of our two design scopes:
- Contemporary: Newly remodeled features include stainless steel appliances, contemporary white quartz countertops, white subway tile backsplash, flat-paneled greige cabinets, brushed nickel fixtures, and light gray hardwood-style floors throughout living and dining areas. Additional details include USB outlets in the kitchen, smart thermostats, and LED lighting.
- Traditional: Spacious layouts with warm cherry wood finished cabinets, brushed nickel fixtures, and black and stainless steel appliances.
We love the year-round sun just as much as you do and many of Camden Landmark’s amenities make it easy to soak up Vitamin D! Every day could be like a vacation by the palm-tree lined swimming pool and hot tub. Family and friends will love picnics in our outdoor picnic area with BBQ grills, the onsite playground and friendly competition with a (mini) golf game on our manicured putting green. The outdoor living room with a large fireplace is perfect for those cool California nights as well.
At Camden Landmark we want your pets to love where they live too - our pet-friendly community has beautifully manicured walking trails perfect for afternoon walks with your dog. Need to work out or get some work done? Take advantage of the 24-hour fitness center with treadmills, free weights, and more then head to the community workspace with complimentary Wi-Fi. Inside the clubhouse we have a resident lounge perfect for entertaining guests with comfortable seating, a large flat-screen tv and complimentary WiFi.
If you’re looking to live like a true Southern California native, Camden Landmark’s location in the middle of San Bernardino will make it happen. The Inland Empire’s most popular destinations are only minutes away.
- Ontario Mills shopping center (10 mins)
- Citizens Business Bank Arena (5 mins)
- Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park (10 mins)
- Metrolink service connecting Ontario to Riverside (30 mins) and Los Angeles (1.5 hrs)
- Ontario International Airport (15 mins)
Our expansive technology package includes Spectrum Internet and Digital Cable with 200+ channels. Take advantage of WiFi with speeds up to 400 x 20 Mbps. Your equipment includes two HD set-top boxes with one wireless router, all for a Camden resident-exclusive discounted rate saving you money each month!
Schedule a tour today and come home to Camden Landmark for that Southern California apartment you’ve been looking for!
We’ll save a spot for you! Choose from three parking options:
Carport: $30 per month
Garage: $50 per month
Tandem Garage: $65 per month
Guests can park in visitor parking with a guest permit. All parking is first-come first-served and residents can print up to two 48-hour guest permits per apartment home every 7 days.