Camden Main and Jamboree in Irvine, California offers a wide variety of studio, one and two bedroom apartments. These Irvine apartments even have some floor plans with a den, loft, or flex space for additional areas to work-from-home or entertain guests! Our unique apartment homes at Camden Main and Jamboree are filled with charm and character. Many feature custom kitchen cabinetry, gas stovetops, stainless steel appliances, and wood or concrete flooring. We boast some of the biggest square footage of Irvine apartments and our large walk-in closets show it!
Some features we’re proud of, just to name a few:
- Great value and central location
- Some of the biggest square footage in the area
- Less than 10 minutes from John Wayne Airport
- 24-hour fitness center featuring cardio equipment and free weights
- Private yoga room
- Junior Olympic size resort-style pool
- Outdoor gas BBQ grills
- Private movie theater
- Billiard tables to host the perfect game night
- Pet-friendly community with onsite dog park
- Covered garage parking open to residents and visitors
- Washer and Dryers included in all apartments
- Kitchen islands*
- Private patio or balcony
- Delicious and convenient food options located on our first-floor level
*In select apartments
Located in South Orange County, Camden Main and Jamboree is central to it everything. With South Coast Plaza and Irvine Spectrum just minutes away, spend your weekend shopping and dining at over 50 restaurants and retail stores. Convenient access to the 405 Freeway, 73 Toll Road, and John Wayne Airport makes commuting a breeze and you are always close to where you need to go.
Residents also receive a technology package included in the total monthly rent with a savings of up to 50% retail. This money-saving service includes high-speed internet and 280+ digital video channels plus HD programming with full multiplex of HBO through Cox Communications.
Camden Main and Jamboree Irvine apartments are filled with personality and we can’t wait to share it with you. Stop by for a visit and get a tour of our community today!
The first parking permit is $10.00.
Visitor parking is available on the first two floors of the parking garage.
Additional parking permits are available upon request. Contact the office for more details!