We offer live video, self-guided, and team member tours by appointment only. In an effort to support social distancing, face-coverings are required when visiting our office. Learn more about Camden’s commitment to providing a healthy environment for our customers and team members here.
The Camden Hollywood apartments are at the center of it all offering open-concept studio, one, two-bedroom, and penthouse options. Our Selma and Vine apartments location provides the lifestyle of your dreams, placing you in the middle of action, relaxation, work and fun. Just off of Sunset Blvd., get your Hollywood fix by living on the Walk of Fame and neighboring the classic Dolby Theater—home of the Oscars and the world-famous Pantages Theater. Bask in the perfect weather on nearby hikes to the Hollywood sign or Griffith Observatory. Jam to your heart’s content at the Hollywood Bowl, Palladium, and Greek Theater located just minutes away. Dine like a true Angeleno with sushi at Sugarfish or Katsuya then head out for a night out on the town capped with a late-night In-N-Out burger, all minutes from home. Plus, no need to worry about L.A. traffic when you’re steps from the Hollywood/Vine Metro Station Red Line and less than a mile from the 101 freeway.
When it comes to amenities at The Camden apartments in Hollywood, pick your poison or pick it all:
- Our indoor/outdoor resident-exclusive lounge and workspace, The Hub
- Heated saltwater pool, spa, outdoor cabanas, and TVs
- Entertainment at our interactive Movie Lounge
- Outdoor dining and gourmet cooking space a.k.a. The Kitchen
- The Garden, a quiet, Zen-filled area intended for reflection and meditation
- Discounted gym membership at the Equinox downstairs or The Excerspace, our private, outdoor exercise area
- The Dog Den, an exclusive dog park for residents with pets
- A controlled-access parking garage structure with electric car charging stations
- A quiet dedicated art space at The Canvas
- Our Jam Room, a soundproof space for musicians or podcast recordings
- Exclusive access to The Camden Life with resident social events and resident-only discounts to local restaurants and nightclubs. Follow us on Instagram for a peek.
Described as “one part luxury apartments, one part bed and breakfast, and one part Spring Break retreat," each Hollywood apartment at The Camden has wood-style flooring throughout the living areas and carpeted bedrooms. Each kitchen offers a large island with ample cooking surface area, quartz countertops with tile backsplash, two-tone modern European cabinets, and stainless-steel appliances. The chic apartment homes have mid-century modern lighting, energy-saving solar shades, USB charging ports, energy efficient and water conserving features, programmable thermostats, and LED lighting. Plus, all apartments have front load washers and dryers and many have barn doors. Our spacious layouts like the A4 offer plenty of room to work from home, and some floor plans like the S2 include built-in desks.
Want to show off even more to your friends? We have penthouses as well. Save yourself the FOMO and call to schedule a tour of one of our available apartments in Hollywood today - 877.410.1969.