Fraudulent job offers have been made by certain individuals, organizations, internet sites and social media accounts that claim they're representing Camden.
These offers are fake and do not originate from Camden. They are employment scams. Camden never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Is your job offer a scam?
- Did you apply for a job at Camden through our CamdenLiving/Careers website? Camden does not make unsolicited job offers.
- Are you being asked to pay processing fees, travel fees, visa fees or make a payment of any other kind - even if they claim that you will be reimbursed? Camden never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
- While Camden may engage staffing agencies to help us identify candidates for positions, these third parties representing Camden will never request any fees from job seekers.
- Are they offering to arrange a visa? Camden does not sponsor employment visas.
- Does the email come from an @CamdenLiving.com email address? Recruiting emails, online offers, and other automated communication will only come from an @CamdenLiving.com email. Even if the email address you received contains the word "Camden," it may not be from Camden. Examples of known fraudulent email addresses include: @camdenincjobs.com.
What to do if you are approached
Do not send any money or provide any personal information. Report the matter to your local law enforcement and/or the FBI. If you have any questions regarding the authenticity of any communication purportedly by or on behalf of Camden or an affiliated company, please contact us.