We offer live video, self-guided, and team member tours by appointment only. In an effort to support social distancing, face-coverings are required when visiting our office. Learn more about Camden’s commitment to providing a healthy environment for our customers and team members here.
Camden Grandview features studio, one, two and three bedroom apartment homes in Uptown, Charlotte walking distance to South End. We also have brand new, unparalleled luxury two and three bedroom Uptown Townhomes! Call (800) 333-6897 to schedule a tour! Virtually tour these luxe townhomes here.
Our Uptown apartments and townhomes are centrally located off Morehead St. only minutes away from BB&T Ballpark, Metropolitan Shopping Center and Epicentre. Residents enjoy easy commutes across Charlotte with direct access to the Carson Street Light Rail Stop one block away and live within walking distance to countless shopping and dining options along South Blvd. Live in a community that offers a tranquil oasis from the hustle and bustle of city life – while still being surrounded by the best of everything Charlotte has to offer.
When it comes to your home, Camden Grandview offers two unique styles of living:
- Our premiere Townhome floor plans feature chef-worthy kitchens with free-standing islands, stainless steel appliances, frosty carrina white quartz countertops, and beautiful herringbone marble backsplashes. Plus, luxurious touches like custom walk-in closets and Italian cabinetry in sleek, modern gray. These exceptional townhomes even have rooftop terraces and private garages. Need the space and flexibility to comfortably work from home? Our townhome floor plans offer a flex or den space perfect for your home office!
- Uptown apartments offer luxury features such as stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, custom espresso cabinetry, tile backsplash and custom walk-in closets. These spacious apartment floor plans offer all the space you need to work or study at home!
- Even better, our Penthouse level apartments include additional upgrades such as key-less entry to each home.
Life at Camden Grandview feels like a vacation with first-class amenities at your fingertips. Relax and let us take care of your every need with our 24-hour concierge, package receiving and round the clock emergency on-call maintenance. Enjoy a swim in our saltwater pool with outdoor fireplace and grills and views of Uptown Charlotte’s skyline. Take a walk around our beautifully landscaped courtyard with English garden or stroll over to Latta Park. Our fitness center is filled with cardio equipment, free weights, and private yoga studio. Our community workspace and conference room offer the perfect space to study. Enjoy time with friends in our billiards room; a great space to entertain! Additional amenities like our onsite movie theater, gated garage parking, dry cleaning drop-off service, and additional storage at our controlled access community will guarantee a stress-free luxury apartment experience.
Residents receive a technology package included in the total monthly rent with a savings of up to 48% off retail. This money-saving package includes high-speed internet up to 300 Mbps and 225+ channels including over 120 HD channels and HBO. Looking for more options? Access Time Warner Cable TV and HBO Go from your smart device + over 250,000 Time Warner Cable WiFi hotspots nationwide.
Enjoy events at Spectrum Center and Bank of America Stadium without the hassle of parking. Take a stroll along Little Sugar Creek Greenway or stop at the King’s Drive Farmer's Market. The best in Uptown’s dining and entertainment scene, including the Metropolitan and many local breweries, is right at your fingertips! Life just got a little more exciting at Camden Grandview – view our available apartments here.
Apartments: We offer one parking space per occupant in our controlled-access parking garage:
- $20 per month for the 1st vehicle
- $50 per month for the 2nd vehicle
Townhomes: A private garage is attached to every townhome for resident parking.
We have ample parking designated for visitors within the controlled-access garage on a first-come, first-served basis. And, there are a few guest parking spaces available near the townhomes.