Should you get a Roommate?
- Save money! In many instances it is definitely cheaper to split rent for a two bedroom than it is to pay for a one bedroom on your own.
- Divide up the chores! Who wants to have to clean an apartment all by themselves? Having a roommate helps because you can split up the work.
- You won’t be lonely! It’s nice having someone else in the house to hang out with.
- Lack of privacy! Living with someone else definitely means you can’t wander around the house in your underwear.
- Less quiet! People make noises, some louder than others, and you’d have to get used to the weird noises your roommate might make.
- They could be messy! While a roommate will help you clean, they will also help you make a mess and you’ll have to be okay with other people’s messes.
Cities Atlanta Metro Austin Metro Charlotte Metro Dallas/Fort Worth Metro DC Metro Denver Metro Houston Metro LA/Orange County Metro Orlando Metro Phoenix Metro Raleigh Metro San Diego Metro Southeast Florida Metro Tampa Metro Tags apartment apartments Camden Camden Apartments Camden Living Camden Property Trust Camdenliving.com community