Courtesy of Camden Property Trust
While the full impact of COVID-19 on our country is still unknown, it has already significantly disrupted the lives of many Camden residents. Our hearts go out to all those affected.
Camden is committed to staying connected and sharing relevant information with those experiencing hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and social distancing mandates. Please find the following resources available to those impacted by COVID-19. We hope this guide is helpful to our residents, and community, during this difficult period.
INFORMATION ON COVID-19
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers information and frequent updates on COVID-19’s spread, severity, risk assessment, etc.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) is the leading international public health organization. They direct global health responses and offer lots of resources on COVID-19. They also provide many of their resources in a variety of languages.
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has extensive research-based information on COVID-19.
- Government Benefits Finder
- 211.ORG has a comprehensive list of available resources for every need
- Local United Way Responses to COVID-19
- Avoid Coronavirus Scams
UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS + FINANCIAL SUPPORT
Find the agency that manages unemployment insurance in your state:
- Arizona Department of Economic Security
- California Economic Development Department
- District of Columbia Department of Employment Services
- Colorado Department of Labor and Unemployment
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
- Georgia Department of Labor
- Maryland Department of Budget and Management
- North Carolina Department of Commerce
- Texas Workforce Commission
- Virginia Employment Commission
- IRS: Economic Impact Payments/Stimulus Payments from the Federal Government
- IRS: Economic impact payments FAQ
- Small Business Administration COVID-19 Loan Guidance and Resource Page
- US Department of Treasury Paycheck Protection Plan (CARES Act)
- Grantspace Resource Guide
HEALTH INSURANCE/MEDICAL EXPENSES
If you have health insurance, contact your provider with any
questions, telemedicine, and payment options.
- Feeding America
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Salvation Army
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
Tips for social distancing, quarantine, and isolation during an infectious disease outbreak
- National Alliance on Mental Illness COVID-19 Guide
- National Domestic Violence Hotline or Call 1-800-799-7233
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline or Call 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line or Text HOME to 741-741
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) disaster distress helpline
The information provided above is being provided as a courtesy and may be updated from time-to-time as necessary. This information does not constitute legal, medical, or professional advice – you should consult your professional and medical advisors for such advice. The information provides links to other sites thereby enabling you to leave this site and go directly to the linked site and Camden is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link in a linked site. The inclusion of a link does not imply Camden endorses or has approved the content of the linked site.
Last Updated: April 14, 2020 12:15 PM CST