5 Ways to Show Holiday Spirit in Your Apartment Home
1. Door décor – Decorating your door is probably the easiest way to show your holiday spirit. Wreaths are the usual go-to with endless options. Whether you choose some basic greenery with a red bow or go with the sparkly ribbon, you can buy it or make it yourself with a quick DIY.
Don’t forget your door mats and garden flags; these are a couple of my favorite accessories for the front door!
2. Light up your patio – Bring color to your community or go with classic white, either way lights will always be the true holiday decoration. I once witnessed a pair of neighbors that connected their patio lights to each other, neat right? You don’t have to limit yourself to lights alone; add some holiday pillows to your patio furniture or a fun inflatable to show.
3. Share your tree for all to see - Even though your Christmas tree may go inside your home, there is no reason to hide it from your neighbors! Place your tree by a window so you are able to open your blinds at night, giving the decorated tree some time to shine in your community, similar to how your Camden office might display their own.
4. Smells like Christmas – There are so many good aromas that come with the holiday season. Having a real tree versus a replica brings a great scent into your home. There are countless candles and wax melts that smell of berries, spices, desserts or sprinkles of peppermint. Many of these are only available during the holiday season and are perfect to put in your apartment home.
5. Winter blankets – If you’re like me, I always have blankets on my couch and my bed ready for use! Holiday blankets with reindeer and snowflakes are cute and easy to switch out for the season.
Cities Atlanta Metro Austin Metro Charlotte Metro DC Maryland Metro DC Metro DC Virginia Metro Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Denver Metro Houston Metro Inland Empire Metro LA/Orange County Metro Orlando Metro Phoenix Metro Raleigh Metro San Diego Metro Southeast Florida Metro Tampa Metro Tags holiday Christmas Decor Wreath lights Holiday spirit