5 Ways to Meet People at Apartment Communities
Image Source: pexels.com
Moving to a new Camden community is a great opportunity to meet new people. Here are 5 ways to meet people at your apartment home community.
1. Attend Resident Events. These events are for residents to get to know your neighbors as well as the Camden staff. Events range from pool parties to smaller happy hours. Camden communities go all out to ensure residents have fun.
2. MyCamden.com. There are many functions on MyCamden to take advantage of. Residents are able to join interest groups based on hobbies. A message board provides a place to post comments and photos about the community. It is also a great place to advertise marketplace items for sale by residents. MyCamden is the social media website exclusive to Camden residents.
3. Introduce yourself to neighbors. Good, old fashioned knocking on the door is often forgotten in the 21st century. It never hurts to know exactly who lives next door to you. The next door neighbor could be a best friend or someone to borrow milk from. Consider bringing cookies or a small gift to make this meeting less awkward.
4. Use amenities. Camden amenity areas are an added perk for residents. Don’t be shy to start a conversation with the person on the treadmill next to you. Not everyone enjoys talking at the gym, so if you strike out, try the swimming pool or lounges.
5. Talk to the Camden staff. We are here to be the friendly, familiar face at the community. Though the Camden team members are busy, we are never too busy for our residents. Office hours vary by community, but feel free to email the team 24/7.
See you at the next resident event with your new friends from Camden.
Image credit: pexels.com
Cities Atlanta Metro Austin Metro Charlotte Metro Corpus Christi Metro DC Maryland Metro DC Metro DC Virginia Metro Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Denver Metro Houston Metro Inland Empire Metro LA/Orange County Metro Orlando Metro Phoenix Metro Raleigh Metro San Diego Metro Southeast Florida Metro Tampa Metro Tags meet people; community; amenities;