4 Package Delivery Tips
Online shopping is one of my favorite things to do. With fast and easy shipping, there are many options to give you peace of mind when it comes to package delivery at your Camden apartment home.
Tip 1: Provide the Correct Information
- Make sure that you have the correct shipping address that includes your apartment number.
- Be specific with your delivery instructions on whether or not you prefer it to be left at the door, the time frame for delivery, or if you want it to be held for pick up at your nearest postal carrier location.
Tip 2: Track Your Packages
- The US Postal Service, FedEX and UPS all have systems to track your packages from the retailer to your doorstep.
Tip 3: Consider Alternative Package Methods
- Some stores and delivery companies will hold packages for in-store pick up.
- Have packages delivered to you at your place of work.
- Have your Amazon packages delivered to one of their lockers. Many convenience stores or department stores have lockers at their location.
- Have your Fedex packages delivered to Walgreens.
Tip 4: What to Do If You Still Don’t Have Your Package
- Packages can sometimes be delivered to the wrong apartment. If you have received someone else’s package, please bring it to the Welcome Center at your Camden community and they will be sure to get it in the right hands.
- Contact the sender of the package.
Package delivery and tracking can require time and scheduling, but it’s worth doing, especially when the holidays are here! We hope that these tips were helpful and provide you with all the options available for package delivery.
Cities Atlanta Metro Austin Metro Charlotte Metro DC Maryland Metro DC Metro DC Virginia Metro Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Denver Metro Houston Metro Inland Empire Metro LA/Orange County Metro Orlando Metro Phoenix Metro Raleigh Metro San Diego Metro Southeast Florida Metro Tampa Metro Tags package AMAZON delivery apartment