Camden NoMa was named in the Top 10 apartments in Washington, D.C. for online ratings and reviews! Experience our customer service for yourself by scheduling a tour.
Experience apartment living your way at Camden NoMa - featuring studio, one and two bedroom apartments in the vibrant NoMa neighborhood, named for its perfect location just north of Massachusetts Avenue.
Our lux non-smoking apartment homes include gourmet kitchens, hardwood-style flooring, full-size washer and dryer, ARIA built-in speakers with Bluetooth, and USB-enabled outlets. Select homes also offer kitchen islands, dry bar, and views of major Washington monuments. Working from home? Many of our floor plans also feature dens, perfect for your new home office!
Ask our team about our two design scopes:
- Warm Modern: Warm accents including deep cherry cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and subway tile backsplash.
- Sleek Contemporary: Featuring sleek white ice appliances, custom cabinetry with frosted glass accents, quartz countertops and glass mosaic backsplash.
Since 2004 the NoMa neighborhood has experienced an infusion of growth and development and is now one of Washington D.C.’s most desirable locations. Spend a day at Camden NoMa and you will feel energized by the pulse of pedestrians, the bustling sidewalk cafes and the access to great dining and entertainment. If that's not enough, connect with your neighbors at community events such as the annual summer outdoor movie series, the seasonal Farmers Market or riding on the Metropolitan Branch Bike Trail. Explore the neighborhood and learn about community events here.
Our NoMa neighborhood apartments offer amenities parallel to that of a five-star resort. Amenities at our non-smoking community will include:
- 24-hour Concierge service in each of the two lobbies for your package delivery, maintenance needs, and much more
- Rooftop entertainment lounge with swimming pools, grills, and stunning views of Washington D.C.
- Two 24-hour fitness studios with cardio & free weights
- Outdoor off-leash dog park and indoor pet spa with grooming stations
Additional amenities include a resident game lounge with billiards and flat-screen TVs, 24-hour community workspace with complimentary printing and WiFi. We also have your convenience in mind with a controlled access building, covered parking garage, complimentary bicycle storage with care center and valet dry cleaning service with storage lockers for easy pick-up/drop off.
Our Northeast DC address is only four blocks from Capitol Hill. Even better, we are just blocks from the NoMa/Gallaudet Metro and Union Station Metro and nearby H St nightlife. What are you waiting for? Come home to Camden NoMa and experience apartment living your way!
Get the perfect spot! We have ample parking in our garage for residents and visitors:
Non-Reserved parking spaces: $200 per space, per month.
Reserved parking spaces: $250 per space, per month.
Guest parking: $10 per night.