Looking to live in a vibrant downtown Scottsdale apartment? Look no further than Camden Old Town Scottsdale apartments, located in the dynamic Entertainment District within Old Town Scottsdale.
Picture this. You wake up and enjoy your morning coffee on your private bedroom balcony overlooking panoramic views of the Camelback Mountains. Sounds great, right? Well it doesn’t have to just be a dream, this could be your reality at Camden Old Town Scottsdale in one of our exclusive Penthouse apartments.
This two bedroom, two and a half bath, 1,178 square-foot apartment home with easy access to the elevators is in one of top floor, corner apartments for rent in Old Town Scottsdale. Enjoy breathtaking Scottsdale city views including the Historic Old Town Entertainment District, the Camelback Mountains and more! Take a virtual tour and experience it for yourself. We know you'll never want to leave - that's why we have 17-month lease agreements available!
Inside your future home:
- Two balconies overlooking energetic Scottsdale.
- The kitchen has abundant counterspace for food prep, dark gray granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, light, woodgrain modern cabinets with under cabinet lighting, stainless steel GE appliances, and hardwood-style flooring throughout.
- Custom kitchen features include a wine fridge and a large kitchen island with space for seating.
- The kitchen flows seamlessly into the large living room and dining area.
- A separate laundry room with full-size washer and dryer and half bathroom are located down the hall off the main living area.
- The first bedroom suite includes electric roll down, blackout shades, its own private balcony, and spa-like bathroom, which includes a garden tub, large standing separate shower, a double sink vanity, matching dark gray granite countertops, white coin tile flooring, and a large walk-in closet.
- The den off the living room is perfect if you need a home office, or maybe reading nook, but we’ll let you decide! Either way you'll love this flexible space where you can relax indoors or out on the wrap-around balcony.
- The second bedroom has plenty of privacy on the opposite side of the apartment with its own walk-in closet and bathroom.
Schedule a tour and experience this one-of-a-kind penthouse in Old Town Scottsdale for yourself! Ready to make it yours?