Get up to one month FREE on our Post Oak Penthouses!
Come home to the best in high-rise apartment living in Houston at Camden Post Oak and relish in sophisticated, luxury living in the Houston Galleria. We have two stunning penthouses each with a unique, luxe finish for you to choose from!
First, what do you get with a two-story penthouse on the 33rd floor with floor-to-ceiling windows facing South toward Post Oak Blvd? Post Oak penthouse 3307! This three bedroom, three bath, 3,464 square foot apartment home towers above Post Oak Blvd with breathtaking Houston city views that include the Galleria area and NRG stadium. Take a virtual tour and experience it for yourself. We know you'll never want to leave - that's why we have two year lease agreements available!
Inside the first story of penthouse 3307:
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and a private terrace that spans the dining and living room to provide breathtaking Houston skyline views.
- The gourmet kitchen has abundant counter space for food prep, a breakfast bar, a large kitchen pantry, double ovens, a stainless steel French door refrigerator, and quartz countertops accented by a subway tile backsplash.
- The kitchen flows seamlessly into the family room, showcasing a spectacular view of Uptown and Downtown Houston.
- The first bedroom suite has added privacy with a doorway separating the hallway of the bedroom from the living room.
- The spa-like bathroom includes quartz countertops, a large soaking tub and plenty of closet space.
Inside the second story of penthouse 3307:
- The flight of stairs opens to the second floor corridor creating private separation for the two remaining bedrooms. The expansive stair walls are perfect for an art gallery or your favorite photos!
- Need a home office? Dreaming of a mini-gallery in your home? Want to create a home gym? When it comes to the flexible space off the stairs, you get to decide!
- Next to the flexible space is an ensuite bedroom with a private closet, bathroom and floor-to-ceiling windows facing North Houston.
- Inside the larger en suite bedroom, you'll find flex space off the bedroom, a bathroom with dual vanity sinks, a separate walk-in shower and a closet that can finally fit all of your clothes and STILL give you room for more!
Schedule a tour and experience this one-of-a-kind penthouse for yourself! Ready to make it yours?
Here are all the details you need to know about Camden Post Oak Penthouse 3307:
- White lacquer cabinets with matte black accents throughout
- White oak brushed hardwood-style floors
- Moen Align matte black fixtures
- White marble quartz countertops and backsplash in kitchen
- KitchenAid black stainless steel appliances
- Designer chandeliers and vanity lights throughout from Capital Lighting, Feiss, Minka and more
- First floor balcony with sliding doors from living and dining
- Glass enclosed shower with Rainfall shower head in bathroom
- Black Caesarstone quartz countertops in bathrooms
- Spacious walk-in closets with custom shelving
Post Oak penthouse 3004 doesn't disappoint either from the 30th floor! Facing Southeast, Post Oak penthouse 3004 is a three bedroom, two and a half bath, 3,574 square foot apartment home towering above Post Oak Blvd with panoramic views overlooking Downtown Houston and Memorial Park. This unique penthouse features:
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and a balcony off the dining room that provides breathtaking Houston skyline views.
- The gourmet kitchen has counter space for food prep, a breakfast bar, a large kitchen pantry, double ovens, a stainless steel French door refrigerator, and quartz countertops accented by a subway tile backsplash.
- Right off the kitchen is a cozy breakfast nook and den for casual relaxing. The kitchen also leads to a spacious dining room and living room for formal entertaining.
- With a study and flex space off the formal living area, the 3004 penthouse has plenty of room for a home office, exercise room, you name it! Your only limit is your imagination.
- The main bedroom suite is easily accessible off the entry with its own private flex space, spa-like bathroom and double walk-in closets. The view from the balcony off the main bedroom features a view of green Memorial Park.
- The second and third bedrooms are in a private wing of the penthouse off the breakfast nook. Both are generously sized with closets and expansive windows, sharing a bathroom with a double sink vanity plus separate bath and shower.
Both of these Galleria penthouses for rent offer such a luxurious living experience! Hurry to make one (or both) of them yours! View them on our availbility page and call to schedule a tour today.
Climate-Controlled Wine Room with Private Wine Storage
Executive Conference Room with WiFi & Smart TV
Resort-Style Pool & Garden Terrace with Outdoor Grills
24-Hour Fitness Studio with Towel Service & Yoga Room
Walking Distance to Uptown Park
Walking Distance to Whole Foods Market
Minutes from River Oaks District & the Houston Galleria