Tips to Celebrate Valentine's Day in your Apartment
Photo courtesy of Pexels and edited in Canva
No Reservations? No Problem! How to Celebrate Valentine’s Day in Your Camden Apartment
Valentine’s Day is around the corner! Do you have plans or are you completely lost? At Camden, we are here to help! Here are a few ideas on how you can celebrate Valentine’s Day with your significant other in your apartment.
A great date in the comfort of your home
- It may be too late to make a reservation at that special restaurant you want to splurge on, but don’t dismay. You can whip up a tasty meal in your Camden kitchen. Or even, better cook together! If you are not an expert chef, then order a Hello Fresh or Blue Apron meal that comes straight to your door. With easy to follow instructions, you will have a delicious meal in no time!
- After dinner, snuggle on your couch and watch a romantic movie. A few of my favorites are The Notebook, Say Anything and Pretty Woman. With our Camden technology package, you are sure to find a great movie on the hundreds of channels we offer. Or, you can stream your favorites with our high-speed internet.
- Do you have a fireplace? Throw some pillows on the floor, snuggle up and talk the night away in front of a warm fire.
- Head to your balcony for a perfect way to end your evening. Decorate your balcony with twinkling lights and lantern candles. Sit under a blanket and enjoy the cool February night with your favorite glass of wine.
Take your date outdoors!
- Show off your master grilling skills on our outdoor grill stations. Cover a nearby table with a beautiful tablecloth, light a few candles and have a bouquet of wildflowers. Your delicious surf and turf meal can go right from the grill to the table.
- Many of our Camden apartments have quaint spots around the community to spend time together. Here are a few great locations!
Take your pup on a date!
Don’t forget that your four-legged friends need some belly scratches and love too! Take your pup for a fun play date at the dog park. If you are single, this may be a great way to meet another dog lover! After your pooch has tired themselves out, head to the paw spa for a fresh scrub down. Shampoo, dry and fluff your pup in style. No mess in your beautiful Camden apartment!
Love is in the air, and we hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart! Do you need to decorate your apartments before the big day? Add some Valentine’s Day touches with three Valentine’s Day DIY Projects You'll Fall in Love With!
Cities Atlanta Metro Austin Metro Charlotte Metro DC Maryland Metro DC Metro DC Virginia Metro Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Denver Metro Houston Metro Inland Empire Metro LA/Orange County Metro Orlando Metro Phoenix Metro Raleigh Metro San Diego Metro Southeast Florida Metro Tampa Metro Tags Celebrating Valentines Day Valentine's Day Valentines day apartment Valentines day at home