Need a Cheap DIY Gift? Easy Holiday Potpourri Jars
Photo Courtesy of Rachel Anderson
Do you need an easy holiday gift to give to your office mates or your Camden neighbors? Look no further than Christmas Potpourri! This easy gift will only take you only a few minutes to put together. Your coworkers and neighbors will love this gift and the smell of the holidays wafting through their apartment!
Here are the supplies you will need:
- Mason Jars – Wide Mouth 16 oz.
- Small Oranges
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Pine tree branches
- Sandwich Bags
Now you just have to put it all together!
- Measure 1 tbs of cloves and ½ tsp of nutmeg. Wrap each individually in plastic.
- Pro Tip: Pour the individual ingredients into the corner of a small sandwich bag, tie it off with the yawn and cut the corner off.
- Add the orange to the mason jar.
- Pour in ½ cup of cranberries.
- Add cinnamon sticks.
- Close the jar with the lid and tie the pine branch with the yawn to the jar.
- Don’t forget to add a tag with directions on how to make Stovetop Christmas Potpourri.
- Feel free to use the one I made!
Your coworkers and neighbors will love this thoughtful gift – and so will your wallet! I made 24 jars and it only cost be around $40. Less than $2 a jar! I promise you, this sweet gift will be a hit! An extra bonus – if you have any leftover. Throw them into a pot on the stove with water and your apartment will smell wonderful! Need a few other tips on how to spread some holiday cheer or spruce up your apartment? Check out our Simply Camden blog for some amazing ideas!
Cities Atlanta Metro Austin Metro Charlotte Metro DC Maryland Metro DC Metro DC Virginia Metro Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Denver Metro Houston Metro Inland Empire Metro LA/Orange County Metro Orlando Metro Phoenix Metro Raleigh Metro San Diego Metro Southeast Florida Metro Tampa Metro Tags Christmas Gift DIY Potpourri Easy Cheap Gift