Hey, Hollywood! Meet The Camden
Camden is offering resort style amenities at our pet-friendly apartment community, that even has an onsite dog park. We’ve combined modern living with the newest and most up-to-date interiors as well. Quartz counter-tops, tile backsplash in the kitchen, and stainless steel appliances are just to name a few. With multiple floor plans, including studio, one and two bedroom options, The Camden has just what you’ve been waiting for in your new apartment home.
- Heated saltwater pool
- A residents only lounge named “The Hub”
- The Excerspace, a private outdoor exercise area
- Outdoor kitchen and dining areas
- Outdoor movie screen
- Dog Den, an exclusive dog park for residents with pets
- Zen garden
- The Canvas, an artist’s dream where artists can paint and sculpt, play music, and write in a dedicated art space
- Electric car charging stations
- Near Hollywood/Vine Metro Rail Station Red Line.
- Being constructed by Bernards of California
- Silver Rating will be achieved from the National Green Building Standard
- 289,872 square feet of living space
- 5 story wood framed structure over 6 level parking garage
- 287 apartment homes with 752 parking spaces for residents and guests
Rendering images courtesy of TCA Architects. This has been a special collaboration with Jessica Smith, Camden Regional Marketing Director Thank you to JD Thompson for your help with construction statistics and photos.