Hey, Dallas Mavericks fan, looking for the ultimate apartment?
With the NBA season starting recently you are not too late to snag an apartment that will have you at every Dallas Mavericks game within 5 minutes. That’s right Camden Victory Park, the new property just minutes away from American Airline Center. Are you a Mavs fan in the process of looking for a new home? Read all about our ultimate Dallas Mavericks apartment.
- Free parking for all games at American Airlines Center: Personally there is nothing better than not having to pay for parking and at our property, there is a multi-level garage that is available to only residents.
- More than just the Mavs: In the Victory Park neighborhood, an up and coming area, our location has everything from the Mavericks to night life and beyond.
- Awesome apartments: We have multiple floor plans with state of the art appliances and new design elements. However it doesn’t stop there, you will also be a part of a community that exudes the winning spirit like our Dallas culture.
- Get your fitness on: You will be in walking distance to Katy trail but if you don’t want to leave the building, take a look at our state of the art fitness center. Not only do we have the traditional equipment, we also have a virtual training system that does over 20 different exercises.
- Throw parties on game night: There is also rental space that has poker tables, billiards, Wi-fi with a full gourmet kitchen and media center where you can watch the game on the big screen.
The Camden culture is like none other: it is refreshing and inviting which makes for a great Victory Park apartment. It is an atmosphere of knowing that you are a priority and treated as such. So, Mavs fans, if after reading this you want to look further into our property just visit Camden Victory Park and experience excellence. Also make sure when you move in, you are ready to talk sports with some of the best Leasing Consultants in Dallas.
This blog post is from Guest Blogger, JP McGee. JP is from Chicago, Illinois. She has been with Camden since 2014 as a leasing consultant in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and she is a huge sports fan that loves to travel and try new things.