Juan Marroquin Reyes has been running the show behind the scenes at Camden Shady Grove since it’s opening in February 2017. The residents and leasing team at Camden Shady Grove love Juan. Here are some interesting facts to learn all about this Maintenance superhero.
- Juan loves fishing. He often spends his vacation time and days off during the summer near water. The fish that he catches, he cooks right away for family and friends to enjoy.
- Country music is Juan’s choice. Alan Jackson is his favorite country music singer.
- He collects matchbox classic cars. You may find one of these tiny cars on his maintenance cart and by his desk.
- Juan has a daughter named Samantha. She is almost one year old, and is the spitting image of her loveable father
- Juan started out on the Camden construction team. His journey with Camden has been an interesting one. He started on March 29, 2006 at 7:00 AM. After 3 years, he was laid off. Fortunately, Juan was rehired in 2010 to Camden Summerfield (Historic) as a Make Ready Technician. He was promoted to Maintenance Technician at Camden Summerfield in 2013. Through his hard work and dedication, he was promoted again to Assistant Maintenance Supervisor at Camden Summerfield. After the disposition, Juan moved to Camden Potomac Yard as their Assistant Maintenance Supervisor on July 10, 2016. The team at Camden Shady Grove snagged him up, and he has been there since February 2017.
Juan believes that if you work hard, Camden will take care of you. He loves the benefits that Camden provides which includes the Holiday and Fun Day employee events.
If you see Juan around Camden Shady Grove, be sure to say hello!