Atlanta's Best Summer Festivals
Atlanta is in the midst of quite a growth spurt. Whether it’s new buildings, new events, new stars or new people, there is always something to discover in Atlanta. If you’re feeling overwhelmed by your options – let’s simplify. Where can you try a little bit of everything, meet people with similar interests and enjoy new entertainment? A festival! And Atlanta has them all AND has them right around the corner from your apartment.
1. Atlanta Summer Beer Fest: June 16th. Located nearby Camden Fourth Ward, Camden Vantage and Camden Midtown Atlanta. This is a festival that gets right to the point – if you like beer you’ll like it here! 200 plus beers to try food trucks and live music. Atlanta is a beer heavy city with local breweries around every corner. This is a great way to get a taste of all things Atlanta beer.
2. Atlanta Food and Wine Festival: May 31st - June 3rd. Located nearby Camden Midtown Atlanta, Camden Fourth Ward, Camden Buckhead Square, Camden Paces and Camden Phipps. A notch up from Summer Beer Fest, the Atlanta Food and Wine Festival is ideal for the classiest foody in your life. The festival takes you all over the city to try the best of the best in cuisine and fine wine. With Atlanta becoming one of the liveliest cities in the nation, the creativity and decadence of the food scene will wow even the pickiest of eaters.
3. Virginia Highlands Summerfest: June 9th -10th. Located nearby Camden Paces, Camden Phipps, Camden Buckhead Square and Camden Midtown Atlanta. The Virginia Highlands area is one of the most popular and trendy neighborhoods in Atlanta. And like the neighborhood, this festival has something for everyone. The Virginia Highland Summerfest will have almost 300 artists, live music, a KidsFest, and food festival vendors. A bonus feature: The festival will feature a Peachtree Road Race qualifying race.
4. Atlanta Ice Cream Festival: July 28th. located by Camden Fourth Ward, Camden Vantage and Camden Midtown Atlanta. This a great event for families, especially if you don’t mind your kiddos getting a little sugar high. There will be countless vendors serving ice cream, gelato and many more creative treats. This festival is one of the few that highlights how many games there will be so you will have plenty to keep you active and help you burn off that ice cream.
5. Coca Cola Summer Film Festival: July 27th – August 25th. Located nearby Camden Midtown Atlanta, Camden Fourth Ward, Camden Paces, Camden Phipps and Camden Buckhead Square. This festival is exactly what it sounds like, a month long celebration of all things movies. Family movies, action movies, late night movies, sing-a-long movies and so much more. All happening on the massive movie screen at the Fox Theater in downtown Atlanta.
There is so much happening in Atlanta this Summer. This is a great time to find your Camden home so you can be right up in the action!