5 Tips for an Awesome Time at Epcot's Food & Wine Festival
Photos edited in Canva
It is the most wonderful time of the year – It is Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival! This year the Food and Wine festival is at Walt Disney World’s Epcot for 75 days, so you have plenty of time to enjoy! Will this be your first visit or are you a pro? Here are a few tips for newbies and vets that will make sure you have an awesome time at this year’s festival.
- Buy a Wristlet Gift Card – Just swipe your credit card once to load your gift card and put it away for the day! When you visit any kiosk all they have to do is scan your gift card to buy your yummy treat and you are off to enjoy! This gift card comes with a flexible bracelet so you don’t have to dig in your purse or wallet every time you want to buy a new drink. Even if you don’t use the whole amount at the festival, you can use the balance anywhere at Walt Disney World.
- Sampler Lanyard – This sampler lanyard is great for those pricier items in the festival. Each sampler card is$65, for 8 samples, which is around $8.13 each and you can turn in one sampler tab for one item at any kiosk (except beer flights and the Artist Palette of Wine and Cheese). I used my sampler lanyard for any drink above $8.13 – which is great because one of my favorite drinks is the La Passion Martini Slush in France which is normally $10.25 – score for saving $2!
- Grab a Passport – Your passport is the key to everything you need to know about the festival. It has which concerts are playing, what food demonstrations are going on and most importantly what food and drinks you can purchase at each kiosk. In your passport you can check off what you have tried at each kiosk and mark off with a stamp in your passport (stickers included) that you have visited that country.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Game – The festival is not just for adults, kids can have a great time too! A long with sharing some yummy eats, Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak is a great game to play with your children as you make your way around the world. Purchase your map, locate the Remy statuettes hidden around Epcot and match the sticker ingredients to your map. Once you have matched them all, turn it in to receive a surprise!
- Enjoy a Concert or Seminar - There is a concert every night at the America Gardens Theater. From Sister Hazel, Tiffany, Hanson and Boyz II Men; there is a concert that everyone can enjoy! You can also book seminars on how to make your favorite drink from the festival or learn how to make that delectable dessert you had in France. It is easy to book through Disney’s website.
Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival runs until November 13th, if you live near or far, it is worth the trip! All of our communities in Florida are just a day trip away, but it is worth the drive or a flight in from any Camden community! Come enjoy this whole new way of experiencing Epcot!
I hope to see you there!
Cities Atlanta Metro Austin Metro Charlotte Metro DC Maryland Metro DC Metro DC Virginia Metro Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Denver Metro Houston Metro Inland Empire Metro LA/Orange County Metro Orlando Metro Phoenix Metro Raleigh Metro San Diego Metro Southeast Florida Metro Tampa Metro Tags Epcot food and wine disney Epcot