5 Things to do Thanksgiving Week in Houston!
I found this great list of 15 Things to do Thanksgiving Week in Houston on Houston on the Cheap. Most of us are off work and we want to play so take a look at this fun-filled list and start planning your Thanksgiving week! I picked my top 5 from this article to share on Simply Camden.
- Frostival at Discovery Green. Ice sculptures! Princesses! Snow zone! What more could we ask for in a night of free, holiday fun in the heart of Downtown Houston? Nov. 24 6-10pm Found on the Frostival website!
- Thanksgiving Day ParadeYou won’t want to miss this 66-year-old Houston treasure presented by HEB. The parade starts in downtown Houston Thanksgiving Day at 9 am. Grab a spot to view the festivities along the route! Starts on Lamar at Smith and ends at Smith and Dallas. Found on the Thanksgiving Parade Website!
- Uptown Holiday Lighting This beautiful kick off to the holidays takes place on Thanksgiving night along Post Oak Boulevard. Music and treats begin at 4 pm and live music starts at 5 pm. At 7 pm, Santa does the honor of lighting 80 trees with more than a half million twinkling lights followed by a fireworks extravaganza! Found on the Uptwon Lighting website!
- The ICE at Discovery Green Baby, it's not cold outside in Houston. But that doesn't stop us from building a spectacular outdoor ice skating rink open November 24, 2015, through February 7, 2016, located at Discovery Green. Found on the ICE at Discovery Green website!
- Budweiser Clydesdales at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery The world famous horses will be at Houston’s own brewery for viewing November 25-29. The brewery is located at 775 Gellhorn. Did you know you can follow the Clydesdales on Tumblr? Found on the Clydesdales' Tumblr!