Summer is around the corner. Temperatures can reach up to 100 degrees depending on where home is. If spending time outside in the heat is not appealing, here is a great list of indoor activities to try this summer.
1. Reading. Find which type of story appeals the most to you and escape reality for hours. Check out Barnes and Noble’s summer reading list for must read books.
2. Netflix. Catch up on TV series and movies all summer. Netflix has some great original series as well as original movies. The best part is that new programs appear each week.
3. Get crafty. Pinterest is a great way to find DIY projects and ideas for crafting. Subscribe to Michael’s stores for coupons and ideas to daily in your email.
4. Learn to cook. Try new recipes online or from a magazine. Start off slow by trying a subscription food delivery service such as Blue Apron.
5. Exercise. Camden communities offer amazing fitness centers with a variety of equipment to try. Check out YouTube for instructional videos if the gym is not your thing.
6. Start a journal. Try a journal that offers templates and ideas. Bullet journaling has also become a popular way to journal in a nontraditional way. If you enjoy writing, grab a decorative notebook and start documenting your life.
7. Puzzles. Keep your brain stimulated by putting together puzzles. Smart phone app stores also offer puzzle apps if you prefer keeping your table clear of clutter.
8. Continuing education online. Technology has given us options to earn a degree without ever stepping into a classroom. Many major universities offer programs to earn a degree. Vocational training and specialty interest subjects are available online.
For a great list of movies to check out at theaters this summer, check out Yousra's blog.